The Annual Fund
We did it! In the summer of 2021 we saw the successful reopening of camp. Led by a remarkable staff, 1,200 boys came through Belknap to Seek the Joy of Being Alive. We are proud of the work that went into this summer, and feel a strong sense of success. As we already begin to get ready for next summer and as operating costs continue to rise, we turn to our annual donors to help us prepare for another Belknap summer with the boys back under the pines!
In any given year, the Annual Fund provides between 8 to 11 percent of the current operating budget, and helps to fund all aspects of the Belknap experience including programs, leader salaries, facility maintenance, and financial assistance.
Camp Belknap’s annual fund runs from January 1 to December 31 each year.
Every gift, no matter the size, makes an impact on the Belknap summer. Annual Fund gifts of:
- $10,000 provides a tent site platform and tent for farm island
- $5000 provides a “donut” for main dock deep
- $2500 provides a new 2-man sailboat
- $1000 provides a canoe
- $ 500 provides candles for the final candlelight ceremony
- $ 250 provides one session with archery targets
- $ 100 provides baseballs for the first month of camp
- $ 50 provides ping pong balls for one session of camp
- $ 2 provides a chicken patty lunch