Application Directions and FAQ
GETTING AN APPLICATION:
Camp Belknap will email you an application link that is specific for your camper(s).
- You will automatically be sent an application if you are a returning camper with an updated email on file. If you are a new camper family or new brother, please complete an inquiry online HERE(if you have not already).
- Application links are emailed on November 2nd; or, if inquiring after that date, they will be released on an ongoing basis.
- The application link will come from firstname.lastname@example.org. Save this address as a safe sender so that the email is not sent to the junk or rejected folders.
- Do NOT unsubscribe to any emails from camp, as this will remove you from the application process. If you have unknowingly unsubscribed, please contact camp.
COMPLETING THE PROCESS:
Once you have clicked on the link, you will be able to click the box next to your camper(s) name to start the application process.
- More than one camper: You will need to go back to the family link in the initial email for each camper. After one camper application has been submitted, the camper’s name will be moved to the pending box. All incomplete applications are in the top box.
- How will I know Camp received the application?
You will receive a confirmation email that your application has been submitted. If you do not receive this email, it is likely that you did not hit the submit button or complete the entire process. If you stop part way, you will need to start the application over.
- Registration Fee: Please mail your registration check if NOT using a credit card for the registration fee. If we do not receive your check within 5 business days, your application will be delayed. The registration fee is not charged until the camper has an assigned spot in camp.
COMMON QUESTIONS AND HELPFUL TIPS:
- I know that Camp has my email, but I did not get the application link on November 2nd. What should I do?
Send an email immediately to email@example.com with your camper(s) name, your name, current email, and phone. Our team will work as quickly as possible to get you the link.
- For the best chance of attending Belknap this summer and receiving your preferred session(s), we recommend that you submit your application as soon as you receive the email.
- The more options that you provide for session placement, the more likely a spot in camp will become available.
- My friend wants to come to camp but they didn’t get an application. Can they use my link?
No. The link is unique to each camper family. Have them submit an inquiry on our website to receive their own link.
- My brother wants to come to camp for the first time. Why isn’t his name listed after clicking the application link?
Each member of the family that you want to register must be in our system. Fill out an inquiry for any new brothers. Once it is processed, and they are eligible, they will show in the list.
- I received an error message during the process and I am unsure if the application was submitted/completed. What should I do?
Call camp at (603) 569-3475.
- When will I know if my son got accepted to camp and what session he will be attending?
Returning campers must submit their application prior to the November 9th deadline to be guaranteed a spot and will be notified by email before December 20th, provided the registration fee has been received (email will include session, invoice, and information).
New Campers will receive an email before December 20th notifying you of acceptance or waitlist status.