Visit Camp Belknap
Thank you for your interest in visiting Belknap in 2020. Due to the current global health crisis our site is open on a very limited basis. The following outlines the safety process required to be followed for visitation to Camp Belknap’s property. These steps must be followed. There is no other way to visit camp than to follow the steps below. Please read the following closely. We have very limited spots and we are not able to accommodate additional space. If a day if full, then we do not have additional space.
Steps to Schedule a Visit to Camp:
- Signup for a spot here
- Accept the waiver and site rules by clicking HERE after signing up. You must accept participant waiver and site rules to receive confirmation of your visit.
- Get confirmation e-mail of waiver acceptance with reminder on packing list and site rules.
- Get reminder e-mail day before with link to site rules, packing list and daily health screening.
- On the day of prior to your arrival to camp, fill out your daily health screening and make sure you pack per the packing list before coming to camp.
- Upon arriving at camp please stop at Clark Lodge and Check-In via the onsite process outlined on property.
Please Note: Camp Belknap requires all visitors to wear a mask on property until they have gone through the on-site orientation which will happen at 9:30AM and 1:30PM promptly. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your site orientation time. Participants arriving late may not be able to stay if they miss the on-site orientation.
For further questions please call camp at 603-569-3475 or e-mail email@example.com